Hax1ng
One night last week, I stayed up all night typing on the internet. Not many of my friends know this, but I am an incredible hax0r (only rubes spell out the full word, "hacker"). I am a "white hat" hax0r, meaning that I only use my incredible powers for good, not evil. Anyway, that night I typed and I typed and I finally saw I was in! I had hax0red into an official government site! This is what it said:
I took my paw from where it had been covering my hanging-open mouth, and firmly pushed down the "n" key: I'm not stupid. And then it logged me off before I could show anyone what I had done.
And this is why the world will never know just how incredible a hax0r I am.
U.S. Department of Defense
*** You are logged in ***
Release nuclear missiles [y/n]? _
I took my paw from where it had been covering my hanging-open mouth, and firmly pushed down the "n" key: I'm not stupid. And then it logged me off before I could show anyone what I had done.
And this is why the world will never know just how incredible a hax0r I am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home